Baby is growing great and very active!! I am able to play with him when he pokes at my tummy and I poke back he moves more. Not sure how he is laying right now but he sure attacks my bladder alot which makes me feel like I have to pee everytime I stand up! Don't even get me started on what happens when I sneeze! ugh!
Life is going great. I have been doing alot with the house and we have also been enjoying the sunny days lately!
I don't have really any complaints just enjoying this time since it will probably be my last pregnancy (per colin). I spend most of my days out in the back yard and organizing things around the house since we are gone at least once a month now for camping. Hunter using my bump as his pillow! I was hoping Tate would kick his head but he didn't he must have been resting too.
Here is the lovely belly at 27 weeks!

This contraption has become my new best friend! It looks big and bulky but it actually isn't even noticable under my clothes and boy does it help! The pelvic pain I was having was making it hard to just walk around the house and I think since I have used this that pain is subsiding daily so maybe it is actually healing it and keeping that area from being so inflamed and painful. Tate kicks me alot when I have it on ha! I think cause he likes to kick that area and I cut him off when I wear it! I can't wear it while sitting too much cause Tate is getting so big there isn't enough room when I have it on for him.
I have had to quite working out because I was getting so hot and it was kind of embarassing how red I was getting that is made people so worried that something was wrong with me. I usually will get out and walk the dog and take Hunter around the neighborhood once a day just to keep up with some cardio. I have also taken some water classes at the gym when I have time. I am so busy during the day with tasks around the house plus it taking me ten times longer that I usually get a good workout just doing stuff around here! I get pretty winded though and I notice if I dont take a break or rest the braxton hicks start to kick in and get pretty painful. It is such a weird feeling and so different than actual labor pains which I typically get all in my back not in my tummy. I did notice one day when I stood most of the day that I had some swelling because I had a sock line...eek! I know I didn't drink enough water that day so making sure I still keep up with that!
A pregnant girl's little black dress....
I have still been doing freezer meals and looks like I am at about 10 so far whoo hoo! I haven't posted each one cause it takes too much computer time but if you need some recipes let me know!






you look adorable! I need to get going on freezer meals, too.
ReplyDelete