Hunter enjoyed walking Luke...
Working on a craft!
Colin likes to get all decorative with the trailer so here is our Memorial Day decorations. (sorry for the big picture)I went to the fabric store in town and walked by this parrot and scared me to death! She was rather entertaining and would wave and say hello. I was excited too cause I found baby Tate's fabric here after looking all over the county for it they had it!
I always have some sort of craft for the kids to do while camping. There are "lull" times while camping sometimes so I need to keep them busy! Kylee is making me a stepping stone for the garden! It turned out great!
We enjoyed some pool time even though the actual pool was about 32F. The kids enjoyed the hot tub instead. Kylee had the sun in her eyes in this pic and Hunter is relaxing in the water on his back as daddy helps him float. It was rather cute how comfortable he was just laying on his back chilling in the water.
A picture of us in the sun with my big ole' belly! 31 weeks here!
I found this umbrella hat at the dollar store and we got some pictures of it but then it broke :( Glad it was only $1!
There was a little girl camping a few camp sites down with a big group and she LOVED Hunter or maybe just his truck! haha! They did ride bikes together and he also would drive around the circle in his fire truck then I would see him coming back with a girl in the passenger's seat. ha! She even painted with him for a little while. She was cute but definetly not shy to come join us or go into our trailer.
Painting time...
Hunter decided his fire truck needed a clean! He was very intense about his process and did this for a couple of hours ha!
Marshmellow Shooter time. The kids had fun shooting each other and then smooshing the little marshmellows with their bikes. We did this til dark.


















No comments:
Post a Comment