We had our ultrasound today and baby was moving all over from side ways to up and down. We saw all fingers and all toes and even baby's pointer finger going up and down. I was really surprised at how active baby was because I don't feel a ton of movement which is odd at this many weeks for me but I found out that the placenta is anterior so it is blocking alot of the movement from being felt which makes sense and also having a stronger core makes baby not poke out as much as I normally would in my previous pregnancy. I didn't do a 19 week update because of the craziness of Hunter being so sick but as you can see my belly is expanding! It seems like the last couple of days it has become rather "full" feeling and I am definetly growing now! I am feeling pretty good just had a little bout of that flu and now I go to the chiropractor for my headaches and any back pain which is great! I am going to probably get a massage soon with them as well! I have come to really like this River Fitness class at our local gym so Colin and I do that on Mondays and Wednesdays and Tues and Thursdays I do cycling and so far that schedule is working out great. Cycling has become hard because it is hard to lean forward alot and hold onto the handle bars so I sit up alot during class which is fine and makes you work your legs rather than hurting your back so I am good doing it still for awhile. Colin hasn't been able to feel baby yet so maybe in the next few weeks he will be able to.
What is it going to be??? Dont cheat and look at the pictures...watch the video and see our true reactions! We didn't know til this video was made so that the whole family could know at the same time. It was hard to not open the "sealed" envelope from the ultrasound tech!!
Some pictures of the reveal event...
It is a boy!!!
I am still excited even though would have been fun to have a girl. Colin says no more after this one but we will see what sweet talking I can do with him to try for just ONE MORE! The name is going to be Tate Everett Shaughnessy! I don't know where the name Tate came from it is something that we both thought of and liked and haven't wanted to change it. Everett is the middle name of Colin's stepdad and since Hunter already had Colin's middle name we thought it would be cool to do the middle name this way. So now to figure out how I want to do the bedroom situation. I can either give Hunter a whole new room and move him into Kylee's room and new baby gets camo stuff or baby gets a new room...I am wondering if Hunter will be jealous though and want to be in the baby's room if we do decor in some sort of tractor, truck etc theme. Going to pinterest and ponder on it for a little bit.
Hunter revealing ;)
Here are some ultrasound pictures...
I am measuring as I have been a week ahead so they stated July 23rd which the 24th would be cool cause it would go with Hunter's bday (June 24th) and our anniversary (August 24th) or Kylee's bday(March 28th) so July 28th would be cool too. Keep all the dates the same so I can remember them all easier! It starts to get confusing the more kids you have!


Very cute way to reveal! LOVE your hair! Congrats you all! AND I LOVE THE NAME!<3 Amber Nygard
ReplyDeleteThanks amber !!! Hope your doing well!
DeleteCongrats on the new baby boy Tate Everett Shaughnessy! Love the reveal and so much fun to see everyone's surprised faces:) Tony and I love the name (he is still in shock)!
ReplyDeleteLove Laura and Tony