Some pictures from our vacation and Colin working hard before having a day of fun. (I can't get some pics to resize properly so sorry some are larger than others)
Breakast view (kind of dark) Breakfast was cool cause you could pick anything off the normal menu even extra sides and it was all free. We could have filled up the whole table with food and it would have been totally free. That is pretty cool cause usually anywhere it is a buffet of foods they chose to serve you.

The hotel entry area...
Hunter's new boots we got him. They are so cute he loved them!
Our room...
View from the bubble bath!
A nook, warm bubble bath and a root beer...perfect setting for a pregnant gal!
Colin's drinks and my drink...milk!
Then after 24 hours the vacation of potential four days was over. Hunter had gotten the flu the morning we were suppose to leave and he couldn't even keep a sip of water down. We watched him til 2pm and he seemed to be getting better rather than worse so we dropped him off to be watched for the next four days while we took our trip. We were on our way and Hunter had a smile and popsicle in hand. We totally thought he was just having a 24 hour virus but not so much! He was a little sluggish the next day so Colin and I enjoyed our day but then that night around 11pm we got a call that his fever was almost 104. I felt horrible being his mom and not being there with him cause when I am sick all I want is my mommy even at the age of 31! So we decided to call it a trip and pack up and head on out onto a four hour drive back to Hunter however someone else decided to get sick the whole car ride and that was me! Oh man it was so horrible! I threw up in every zip lock bag we had in the car from our packed stuff and on the side of the road in the snow. I was miserable and it was hard to rest and get comfy in the car being pregnant. We got back at 330am and I went right to bed but not being in your own bed it was hard to sleep. I felt pretty ok the next afternoon and Hunter and I both took three hour naps however Hunter's fever came back after being gone all day. He was miserable. That was saturday and then sunday same thing fever gone and it came back that evening so after Monday of the same thing I took him to the ER. He had a fever of 104.5 and we waited for almost three hours before being seen but we got him on meds. He not only had the flu but then had an ear infection and just a second virus. Below is a pic of him in the hospital bed but yes he wasn't too happy about it and he was tired.
I am happy to say as of today he has been fever free for 24 hours and it now eating and playing so we are on the mends!













That place looked really beautiful! So sorry your trip was cut short and that Hunter was so sick :( Hope you guys can squeeze in a redo trip before baby comes.
ReplyDelete