WOW so crazy that I am already at 24 weeks! This pregnancy is flying by! I have been feeling good but the last couple of weeks my energy level has been next to nothing and then I got a sinus infection over the weekend! I thought I would be able to kick it without meds but it just got worse! I am so thankful that my doctor is amazing and just sent a prescription to the pharmacy without even having to see me! I never understood why you have to go into the doctor already feeling yucky and then go to a pharmacy and wait forever for your prescription to be filled not to mention having a 2 year old tagging along for the ride! Anyways, as I type this I feel much better but it also explains my lateness of my post.
Baby has been going bonkers in my belly lately and I can now see the movement from the outside. Usually everyone in the family misses it then they stare at my belly for about five minutes and nothing happens. I actually got dehyrdated I believe from my cold over the weekend and I started contracting. It hurt really bad. I had to lie down on the couch and down a glass of water for it to loosen up. Hunter asked if my tummy hurt and I said yes then he decided to ask if I needed to go poo poo ha! At least he understood my tummy hurt. Then he gave me a kiss on my belly. It is funny how much he talks about baby in my tummy and calls him baby brother and will sing him Jesus Loves Me, kiss my belly and even say hi and rub it. He saw Tate's carseat in the garage and he asked if it was for baby brother so he has to be makin the connection a little bit. Wonder what he will think when there isn't a baby in my tummy any longer but in my arms as I hold him. Shall be interesting!
Other than the contractions and lack of energy I feel pretty good. Since I have been sick I haven't worked out in over a week but hoping to go to a "toning" class tomorrow at the gym and get back to my routines. I am feeling rather large in the belly area and I get winded just walking up and down the stairs doing laundry but gotta keep moving!
We moved Kylee out of her room and downstairs to her new room in preparation for Tate. So now her old room is completely empty and a friend is going to help me paint it, probably just back to the regular egg shell color.
I have been working on freezer meals as well so far I have one made, again cause I was sick. I am just doubling any recipes that I cook for dinner that I think will freeze well so I can do it in small quantities rather than a day of mass prepping. Plus we will know if we like the dinner because we will have tried it already. I am excited to not have to cook when this baby comes for awhile but yet still provide good meals for the family.
Random bump pictures...
Pregnancy comparison shots below!

Below Picture: Pregnant with Tate at Fat Smitty's (24 weeks)




So glad to hear you are feeling better! You look great:)
ReplyDeleteLaura