Monday, March 11, 2013
20 week baby update! (Half way marker!)
Well I think these last couple of days this baby has grown double its size cause I all of a sudden pooched and I pooched ALOT! The dress I take a picture of to show the belly each week it definetly expanding! I hope it can last throuh the entire pregnancy! I didn't post a weight gain cause I haven't weighed and I dont want to focus on weight gain either. I know I work out almost every day of the week and take the weekends off and for the most part I watch what I eat except this baby LOVES sweets so probably a good thing that I am so diligent in working out or we might have some weight gain issues! I have been feeling more and more movement but Colin hasn't felt it yet. When I lay on my back it is so funny to see this hard bulge below my belly button like I could literally just see the full baby size.
I have been going to the chiropractor and that has helped alot with my tension and headaches but today and yesterday I have just felt off. Not sure what it is but I am really really tired to the point that I want to go to bed at 7pm and I just feel a little achy and just blah so not sure if I am getting sick or are my hormones doing something to make me just feel icky so just trying to rest when I can. I did sell my embroidery machine so that and all the supplies have been moved out of soon to be Kylee's room so I cleaned up Hunter's room and adjusted all this clothing to the correct size he is in now and going to start going through all his old clothes and organizing them into bins for Tate.
Like I mentioned Tate loves his sweets so I guess that is my craving and has been my craving. It isn't anything sweet in particular just SWEETNESS period! Like right now I have a huge bag of sour gummy worms, 8 cadberry eggs, Ben and Jerry's ice cream in the freezer and then I bought rainbow chip icing today that yes I just spoon right out and eat it! YOWZA! I KNOW! I know I haven't gained any crazy amount of weight so at least I work out to make up for all this! ha!
We keep telling Hunter about his baby brother and that his name is Tate so he can keep it in mind that the baby it still in mommy's tummy. Kylee is now ok with the fact about having another brother and it will really be fun for Hunter to have a "buddy."
We were cleaning Kylee's bathroom and Hunter wanted all these things on...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment