Tuesday, February 5, 2013

15 week baby update!

Feeling fabulous! I can't believe I am at 15 weeks! Time is flying and the next step is to feel this little baby flutter in my tummy so can't wait for that moment to happen in the next couple of weeks.

As you can see I am growing! I haven't noticed anything different the past week except I really think this baby likes sweet foods and I am fighting every urge to eat them but sometimes I just cant help it!! We had friends over for the Super Bowl and I had the kids decorate Valentine cookies and well that tub of icing got devoured later by me...I blame the baby! It is crazy two tablespoons is 28 grams of sugar! Holy Moly! So it has been a crazy cycling week to get rid of that!! However I did not gain weight which works for me!

I had a doctors appointment today and everything checks out great. I told Hunter that he had to come with me to the doctor cause we needed to check on the baby. It was so cute he told daddy that we needed to go to the doctor and check baby. He watched as the doctor put the doppler on my belly and then afterwards kind of "checked it out." We didn't see the baby this round because I am suppose to call and schedule for our big ultrasound where we find out gender and measure all the parts in 5 weeks! I have been having a headache every couple of days so she mentioned to take some magnesium so I might try that and see if it helps in that area but other than that I wouldn't know I was pregnant besides the belly protruding out! It has been such an easy pregnancy so far! Why weren't my other two this way???
 


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad things are going easier this pregnancy for you:)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete