Kind of excited got to work with a personal trainer today! She is setting me up with some pretty rad workouts to workout my core as I progress in my pregnancy. Today we did a full 45 minute workout that worked mostly my core and I also ran a mile. This will be great to keep me in shape as the pregnancy moves along and I am also hoping it keeps me from having as much trouble as I did with Hunter ie bedrest, high blood pressure, swelling etc. So just know if you are pregnant you CAN still work out and pretty much the first trimester you can work out as if you weren't pregnant as long as you listen to your body cause every day is different from the day before as far as energy goes.
AND I also received our christmas cards which I am super excited about because this is how we are revealing the pregnancy! So I am planning when they get sent out so the wrong people don't find out first. Need to still let the in laws know! So for now this is all still a secret! Can't wait pretty much everyone that gave me an address will know by Sunday or Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment