Monday, November 19, 2012

4 Weeks and feeling fabulous!

Well I am four weeks which is funny cause usually no one knows at this time that they are pregnant but I got lucky I guess so probably just means it is going to be a LLLOOONNNGGG pregnancy! Sunday I attempted to run doing my normal 5 k training (Looks like I will be repeating days ALOT) Might take me all 9 months just to complete the 8 week training! I felt ok and was able to run like normal and I also lifted weights. There was one machine where you lay on your stomach and you work your glutes by lifting weights with your legs and I opted to not do this one. There are other ways to work your glutes and laying on my stomach while straining to lift weights just didn't sound like a good thing to me. I actually restricted that machine from my work out program so now it wont even come up as an option to complete and I went through and restricted any free weights, I kept the ball exercises, the band and any of the machines not saying it was needed but just made me feel better to do it.

Today (Monday) I went for a run and well I could tell my body needed another day to recoup from the previous run so I just let my body rule me that day and I just did a mixture of running and walking for about 15 minutes and then I did the elliptical at a lesser "stride rate" then normal for 30 minutes. I felt good after so glad I kept going. I think I need to create a shirt however that say "I am not getting fatter, just more pregnant." I think I will get on that right away!

So yay to 4 weeks and feeling good so far!! Here is a pic of me not alot to show just a little bit of a bloated belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment