One Month Old
I am now one month old and I can lift my head, I follow sound when I hear it with my eyes, I am starting to smile and I eat every 2-3 hours during the night. I sleep next to mommy in my Moses basket but I am rather noisy cause I grunt alot. I spit up tons and have a milk intolerance so mommy has been nice enough to stay away from milk and ice cream while my tummy gets stronger. I am a good nurser and I love to be held especially by mom. I am not a fan of the pacifier or bottle! I am a big boy and gain about 1oz every day. My doctor says I am going to be about 6 feet 2 inches tall when I grow up!
Dislikes: Bottles, tummy time, being wiped when I spit up, being swaddled, sitting in bumbo, formula is disgusting when mama tried to give it to me
Likes: Love swinging, like my carseat especially sleeping in it, being held, going outside, the ergo, moses basket at night

I am lifting my head more and getting chunky! Look at all my rolls on my leg! I still have alot of cranky moments at three weeks but mommy is starting to manage and handle it easier. Aren't my little hands cute?
One month old!

No comments:
Post a Comment