Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Make it go away!! PLEASE!!!

Not sure what has been up the last couple of days especially yesterday! I couldn't even move off the couch cause of a splitting migraine that almost made me puke the first time this pregnancy but I didn't thank goodness! Poor Hunter was entertained by the TV all day and didn't really understand what was up with mommy. I felt bad! Today wasn't really alot better but somewhat. Hoping this is just a fluke and I am not starting my sickness now when I am just about done with the first trimester! Ugh! If you read this please pray for me that this goes away! I did manage to go to cycling tonight and felt a little better but Colin leaves for hunting for the weekend and I am really hoping the weekend goes better!

On another note...A friend of mine let me borrow her doppler so Kylee got to find the baby's heartbeat tonight which was pretty cool for her to get to do and it is nice to be able to listen to the heartbeat whenever I want just to put myself at ease.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad Kylee is enjoying the doppler!

    ReplyDelete