Yahoo! I made it through the first trimester without puking even once! That is just crazy! If you knew me when I was pregnant with Hunter it was so bad and I spent many days in the ER with him and rehydration! I feel good about the weight I have gained so far and how much healthier my body is this time around. Guess you learn finally the third time going through this what works best for your body. I still can't really pinpoint any one craving at this point so we will see if that changes as I get further along. I am still going strong in my cycling class and weight lifting so I am glad about that and that I have managed to keep up with it this far!
Here is Hunter saying "Hi" to the baby at 2.5 years old. Can't wait to see what he thinks when baby actually comes. He loves little baby and he is so sweet to them. He likes to touch their toes and hands whenever he sees them.
Me and my sweet boy!


No comments:
Post a Comment