Monday, January 28, 2013

14 Week Baby Update!

I am feeling really good now that I am over my cold! I think the added iron pills have kicked in and I have been really trying to focus on iron filled food especially red meat. I kind of went on a binge over the weekend and well gained WWWWAAAYYY too much weight but I couldn't help myself!! Colin took me out to dinner in Tacoma and I got an 18oz...yes 18OZ prime rib! It was so good and I ate it all plus an appetizer of nachos, a salad, some of Hunter's fries and the mashed potatoes on my plate THEN to top that off I got a dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts all for myself and 5 of them were creme filled and one was custard filled and rest normal glazed. That night after dinner I was able to eat FIVE of them and then the following day I ate all the rest but one! (Kylee ate one) So DUH of course I would gain mass amount of weight in two days! So this week working out and eating better now that I am over my craving binge eating! I am sure it will happen again but definetly will be awhile! Sure was good!! I also skipped weekend exercising!
                                                                                        
                                                        Leggings are a pregnant girls best friend!

Hunter got confused as to where the baby was...caught on camera on accident! Then he figured it out and rubbed my belly saying "It's ok baby!" First time for him to really acknowledge the baby in that way was so cute!







Random bump...



2 comments:

  1. You look really cute! I have that same black and white top :)
    My weight went crazy this week, too, thanks to bagels, gummy bears, and an Icee. haha! it's ok, we'll balance out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes icees are yum! I split one with the kids last week at Target! Thanks I am really liking leggings they are so comfy!! I had this top from when I had hunter :) I think I saw something like it at motherhood maternity though.

    ReplyDelete