Exercising: This is going great! I got my last workout routine from the personal trainer on stuff to do once I hit my third trimester and what is neat is that I can do most of these exercises at home. I have been cycling almost every day where I burn about 6-700 calories so I have to really make sure I make up for that with the foods I eat. I really think exercising has kept me from getting morning sickness like I did with the other two pregnancies so that is what has really kept me going plus I dont want to loose the muscles that I had gotten prior to the pregnancy. Cycling is great because I dont feel like I have to pee every second like I do when I run and the amount of calories burned is awesome. I got a heart rate monitor and I really make sure that my heart rate is not going above 170 since I worked out prior to pregnancy I know that this rate is ok for me but check with your doctor cause yours might need to be lower. It also helps me to know when I am truly "cooled down." I can tell if I go above 170 I tend to get dizzy quickly! I haven't felt the need to cut back on the amount of days I work out but I do realize that not everyday is the same as far as energy.
I am excited for this to be my last week of my 1st trimester cause to me the most exciting part is when you start to feel movement so can't wait for that! So here is to my last week of the 1st trimester!
My belly isn't huge and people can't tell too much yet unless they already know that I am pregnant still looks like I am just "fat." I will wear maternity jeans whenever I know I have to sit somewhere for a long time but I can still fit into my bigger jeans that I kept on hand. I definetly can't fit into my original size 8 jeans more like a 11-13 now. When I lounge at home I just wear sweats and working out I can just wear my normal clothes however I think I will need a better sports bra soon cause I swear half of the weight I have gained is in my chest...I NOW have a chest! (Not complaining!)
I chopped my hair off last Friday for fun. Colin loves short hair so kind of did it for him. With my natural curl it is actually more work for me cause I have to straighten it or it is a huge mop so I will probably end up growing it back out. The ends were really dead so needed to get those cut off anyways.
Colin has gotten into hunting so he left me with the kids this past weekend which was ok but not the most fun weekend I have had! Here is a picture of his "fun" he only caught the duck his buddy shot the goose. So now I have a dead duck in my garage not sure what he is doing with it maybe stuffing it? I dont know!



No comments:
Post a Comment