Friday, November 30, 2012

Am I Really Pregnant?

I am not a huge fan of this first trimester especially the time before you get to see the doctor for the first time. I am a little worried because I haven't had any nausea with this pregnancy thus far...granted I am just 5.5 weeks along, but I have read and heard that this usually means either you will miscarry or the baby is not developing. Me being the worry wart I am I really just wish I could go to the doc and see this tadpole in me and know that this is REALLY happening or even if I had one day or moment of nausea I would be more at ease. I have to wait patiently for the nurse to call me to schedule an appointment but they said she might not call for a week. So I just sit and wait and wondering if I am really pregnant still. Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment