Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Tate 6 Months and his siblings...


I can't believe we are already at Tate's 6 month (half birthday)! He is growing so fast and learning something new every week! He is too cute for words! He is definitely a little mama's boy but he loves everyone in the family. He started to get into a thing where he would cry if anyone else was around or talked to him but that only last a couple of weeks thank goodness! As soon as I put him in the car he is looking past his car seat seeing if he can see Hunter. He loves to just interact with both Kylee and Hunter and smiles when Colin comes home from work. I want him to slow down at growing so fast but also I can't wait for him to be able to run around with Hunter and Kylee. He rarely cries just when he hears me and can't see me.


He is BUSY! He constantly grabs at everything that is within reach. I had to get a highchair seat instead of just putting him in the bumbo on the dining table cause he would grab everything and make a huge mess! 






I just started feeding him some random table food and then also baby food. He is going to eat me out of house and home! He literally will whine til I give him something to eat while we are eating. I also grind up brown rice and give that to him as his cereal. He likes pretty much everything so far. His first tooth is making its way and I am thinking next month he will have one visible! He loves to take baths with big brother (Bubba) and he still wakes about three times a night but at least he loves his crib. He is a rather happy baby! 

Random pics from this past month...

(Took mama's roll and I got some chunks)
 He loves the ring sling. This is great for quick trips into a store or picking up Hunter from school
 MMM apple chunks...
 Brother thought I needed to wear these...
 First time in the grocery cart seat...
 Waiting for brother...
 I am starting to cuddle more...
 Bubba feeding me...
 Sissy feeding me...




No comments:

Post a Comment