
Well I made it to 39 weeks! I must say the third pregnancy is rather hard on my body not sure if it is cause of my age or just having to run around with two other kids. I have been told I am looking pretty tired which I have noticed in my eyes as well. People say oh you need to enjoy pregnancy cause it is harder after the baby is born. To me it depends on what your definition of hard is. I can manage the lack of sleep cause I will nap whenever I can and not force myself to be super woman. This last month of pregnancy has been way harder than having a newborn would be because Hunter is too small for to get down at his level all the time. I can't even sit on the floor without being in pain therefore it is hard to sit and play with him. I get winded so easily that just going up 6 stairs I have to catch my breath at the top. I go to sit down after doing whatever task and all of a sudden the kids want me to come help or look at something. (being a mom is always like this but having a big old belly and lady parts pain is worse) So trying to just make it through each day especially when Colin has to work late. I wake up pretty much every morning looking down and going well still pregnant...onward to another day in pregnancy land. Plus it is so stinkin' hot right now and I really try and walk everyday to help with labor so the heat doesn't help there. I sometimes just feel like I am outside of my body! It is a weird feeling. I know I shouldn't complain but I am allowed some griping right? I think this last month is suppose to be hard because it helps us get all pumped up and ready to deliver our bundles and we will have that adrenaline going! I am so ready!!!
I went to the doctor last week and I was at 2cm and got a membrane sweep. I got kind of amped up cause I thought for sure the second sweep was going to work and she even said she would be surprised to see me the following week. Well sure enough I was back the following week which was yesterday. I was dilated more which is good 3-4cm and she did a third sweep. Yowza that one hurt too! However, I am still not getting my hopes up. I think baby Tate is pretty content in there. I am getting past alot of the labor at least since I am slowly dilating so when he comes he is going to come quickly! He is going to be a big boy though! I would imagine he is 9lbs or so right now.
As of today I have been contracting all day but somedays are like that and some I dont have much activity. So hoping the contractions are doing something!
Random bump pics of the last couple of weeks...
38 weeks
38 weeks
38 weeks
39 weeks (and a new hairdo)
No comments:
Post a Comment