Monday, June 17, 2013

Baby Update: Week 33 and 34



Some of these photos are random but yes welcome to 34 weeks!! Getting so close! This baby must still have plenty of room because he moves all over the place! I have no idea if he is still even head down at this point! Sometimes I wish I could own my own ultrasound machine and just watch him whenever I can. My two other pregnancies never had this much activity going on. The main time it happens too is about 9pm til around midnight so it can be hard to get to sleep these days. He also has tons of hiccups that move my whole belly! See video below!
 
 
I do have Braxton hicks quite often but doesn't really ever hurt just notice my tummy becomes a very hard basketball. Walking and lifting my legs to get into the car have been killer tasks lately! I have PSD and my brace helps sometimes but that is only when I dont do alot of activity. What may seem like very little activity to me, I realize ends up being alot of activity for my body! I then have to pay the consequences the following day. So I try and remind myself to move slow and pay attention to my body and what it is telling me. My heart rate issue has seem to go away and what is weird is I think it was the morning pop tart I was eating with my coffee that made it stir up. If I stand too long in place I will start to feel a little faint and like my legs are about to give out but it will go away if I start moving again. So kind of weird must be the sugar or caffeine? Not sure cause I can have my cup of coffee and it doesn't happen.  Hunter has been so cute lately and he just loves to give everyone kisses, even baby Tate. Here he is snuggling with my belly. Tate was kicking him in his head but he didn't seem to notice or mind.
Painting my toes ,especially since it is sandle and flip flop season, is a chore, so Kylee helps me out!
I did go to the doctor at 33 weeks and Tate was head down but like I said not sure he is still that way at this point cause I can't figure out what body part is what with all his moving around. My bladder also gets a flick now and again and that is rather painful especially when my bladder is full! I guess at least I dont have to worry about counting kicks or anything with this booger!

Hunter wanted to check baby so he got the Doppler out and found the heart beat all by himself! 
 
Random belly pictures that Kylee took:
Now that Kylee is out of school I have set her up with a summer chore list and explained to her that right now I need alot of help around the house. I can't even walk the dog anymore cause he pulls at me cause I don't walk fast enough. So she has started that and of course she earns money which will go in her bank account to help her save for a car in six years. (Crazy that she will be 16 in only six years!) So that has helped me alot and she knows that if I keep doing everything around the house that it hurts pretty bad by the end of the day. So she has had a good attitude about it!
 
Onward and upward to 35 weeks and a much needed family vacation trip to our favorite spot...Chelan! Can't wait! Pray no baby in Chelan please! I will be prepared with carseat and such just in case though!

No comments:

Post a Comment