I wanted to update cause we are heading out camping and I went to the doctor. Nothing really exciting at the doc happened but he is still head down and Kylee got to see him on ultrasound. Also I was able to capture a few nights of him moving like crazy so posting those videos. Doc is leaving on vacation too so she said when we both get back "Lets have this baby!" I said ok sounds good to me I am ready! Tate is hitting a nerve in my groin which almost makes me fall to the ground in pain and it radiates to my tailbone. Not sure what that is but it is happening more and more! I am having to be a "couch potato" every other day seems like so my body can recoup from running errands or cleaning up around the house. I will get to relax a lot camping so hoping that helps me survive these pains I am having especially in my pelvic area!
No comments:
Post a Comment