Sunday, April 21, 2013

2013 Tulip Festival and Family Fun Weekend!



 
I lost track of how many times he said "please" as we were waiting in line because he doesn't understand that we were waiting our turn. He was so stinkin' excited it was cute! 
We were letting the sun come out before we went to the festival and we found this little pub and eatery in Mt Vernon. I was so sick of fast food that I just wanted a salad for lunch and this is all we could find. It was small and they were about to play bingo. So we played three rounds but never won the pitcher full of $1! Oh well! Hunter thought he was playing as well.

We had a busy weekend. The day before we were at Colin's sisters' bday party and this is a picture I took of the boys at the park. Had to post of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment