So easy and so yummy!
Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce Recipe:
1 pkg Penne Pasta (or your choice)
1/2 cup of butter (I use the healthier butter)
1 clove of minced garlic
1 pint of heavy cream
1 cup of Parmesan cheese
2 tbsp cream cheese
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp white pepper
Combine all ingredients in a pot and heat up over the stove on medium heat. I let it boil for a couple of minutes to thicken it up and then let it cool cause I prepared this ahead of time for dinner. Microwaves just fine and will save just fine if you wanted to prep ahead as well. Refrigerate though. I added chicken and the pasta and it was a knock off of the Olive Garden chicken alfredo dish!
Now if you have a recipe on how to make the bread sticks but using whole wheat I might love you forever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Google olive garden bread sticks ABC had a guest on there that has the cookbook series on best loved restaurant recipes and it had the bread stick recipe on there.
ReplyDeleteOh yum!
ReplyDeleteHere is one!
ReplyDeletehttp://pin.it/w2MqZ36